In the follow-up to the conference, it is planned to publish a special issue of a scientific-theoretical magazine.
The issue will be dedicated to the All-Russia scientific and practical conference with international participation “Education in rural areas: directions and development experience” November 19, 2021, Naberezhnye Chelny.
The scholars, university professors, high-school teachers, and all those who are involved into a wide range of research on the development of village schools are invited to be published.
There is no requirement that the fee should be charged for publication in electronic form.
For publication in print, the fee is 150 rubles a page.
Themes of the issue
- Social and cultural approach to the development of education in rural areas.
- Professional development and support of village school teachers: traditions and innovations.
- Innovative educational technologies, digitalization of education in a village school.
- Agronomical education and entrepreneurship of village school pupils in the context of agricultural industry.
- International experience of the development of village schools.