The Research Sector is a scientific department of Naberezhnye Chelny Pedagogical University. It was founded to manage the research work of the faculties and departments in the 1st of October 2007.
The aim of the Research Sector is to organize and support the scientific and research work of the University Departments, to train scientific and teaching staff.
The objectives of the Research sector include:
- Research work and innovative activity management and planning.
- Undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate research work management.
- Information support on the current and future scientific events and projects.
Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University carries out scientific projects and does research on the following issues:
- Education and Pedagogy
- Development and Educational Psychology
- Language Sciences and Linguistics
- Interdisciplinary Research in Arts.
Leading Scientific Research Issues:
- Theoretical and Methodological Support of Modern Philological Education. The Project Leader: R.D. Shakirova, Doctor of Philology, Professor;
- Developing Education Technology: Theoretical Basis, Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Its Introduction and Implementation. The Project Leader: A.V. Mironov, Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor;
- Russian Historical-Pedagogical and Ethnocultural Issues Research. The Project Leader: A.G. Muhametshin, Doctor of Pedagogy, Professor;
- Scientific Basis for Teaching Information, Mathematics and Sciences. The Project Leader: I.A. Shakirov, PhD in Physics, Associate Professor;
- Social and Philosophical, Historical Aspects of Society Development. The Project Leader: I.V. Kornilova, Doctor of History, Associate Professor;
- Activity-oriented and Psycho-biographical Approach in Educational System. The Project Leader: I.N. Fedekin, PhD in Psychology, Department Chairman;
- Current Issues of the Artistic Educational Content. The Project Leader: E.S. Ponomarev, PhD in Architecture, Member of the Russian Federation Architects’ Union;
- Developing the Concept of Continuing Multi-Stage Artistic-Project Education Cluster “Visual and Space Arts”. The Project Leader: E.S. Ponomarev, PhD in Architecture, Member of the Russian Federation Architects’ Union.
Annually the Research Sector arranges more than 10 scientific International, National and University events. They are aimed at promoting students’ research activity and managing scientific cooperation in Russia and other countries. High Russian Index of Scientific Citation and H-index of University research doers demonstrate high potential of the teaching staff. In 2018 they contributed more than 168 scientific papers into well-known scientific journals. The University scientists have publications in Scientific Journals entering Web of Science and Scopus Database.